When processing orders in Duoplane it can be helpful to ignore items that do not require shipping. This can be done with digital items, subscriptions, or any other scenario where an item is not shipped and you don't need to import it to Duoplane.
This article will show you how to label items as "non-physical" products and prevent them from being imported into Duoplane when they are processed in your store.
In this article
Mark a product in Shopify as a "non-physical" item
- In your Shopify admin account, go to Products > All products
- Select or create a product
- In the Shipping section of the product page, uncheck "This is a physical product"
- Click Save
Note: You can learn more about Shopify's non-physical product settings on Shopify's help page here
Set non-physical items to be ignored by Duoplane
After the first step has been completed in Shopify:
- In your Duoplane Retailer account, navigate to Settings > Ecommerce stores
- Select the store you would like to make the adjustment
- In the Order Management section, locate the option to Ignore items not requiring shipping
- To enable the feature, toggle the option to ON