In Duoplane it is possible to set all orders for a specific vendor to automatically be marked as fulfilled when they are sent to the vendor.
In this article you will learn how to enable auto-fulfillment of purchase orders from a specific vendor.
In this article
Example use cases of auto-fulfillment
There are various reasons why this feature has been supported by Duoplane:
- As the retailer you have a unique agreement with the vendor which guarantees all orders will always be fulfilled immediately
- The vendor doesn't send tracking information back
- The vendor provides digital products
- In your Duoplane Retailer account, navigate to Vendors > Vendor Directory
- Select the vendor you wish to edit and select Details
- Navigate to the Wholesale account section and click Edit
- Scroll to the section called Order processing
- Set the field called Autofulfill purchase orders to Yes