If you are vendor who uses SkuVault to manage inventory, you can connect your account directly to Duoplane to automatically receive new orders and to mark shipped orders as fulfilled in Duoplane.
Important: This is an advanced feature and Duoplane is not able to provide direct support to vendors for this integration. Please make sure you fully understand how this integration works, and test on a small scale before proceeding.
This article will show you how to connect, configure, and customize the ShipStation integration.
In this article
What is SkuVault?
SkuVault is a cloud-based platform designed to help online sellers manage their warehouses and inventory, sync marketplace channels, and generate actionable reporting.
What are the SkuVault integration requirements?
This integration works best if your Retailer partner's product records each have a Vendor SKU that matches your SkuVault SKU for the same item. If your SkuVault SKUs match the Vendor SKUs from your retailer, the orders that Duoplane creates will be linked to the underlying products in your SkuVault catalog, otherwise line items on orders will be created as custom items.
Please note the following:
- After the SkuVault connection is enabled, you will no longer receive email notifications from Duoplane for new orders
- Duoplane does not process any payments or transmit funds
- Duoplane does not edit existing orders
Create and configure the connection in Duoplane
- While logged into your Duoplane Vendor account, go to the following URL: https://app.duoplane.com/vendor_integrations/sku_vault
- Click the Create integration button to start the process
Username: A valid SkuVault login email
Password: The SkuVault password for the username entered above
- In the Connection status section, enable order processing and shipment sync. Only enable the shipment sync if you enter tracking information into SkuVault