If you are vendor who uses ShippingEasy, you can connect your account directly to Duoplane to automatically retrieve new orders, mark shipped orders as fulfilled, and import tracking in Duoplane.
To do that, you will create a new store within ShippingEasy and provide your ShippingEasy API credentials to Duoplane.
This article will show you how to connect and configure the ShippingEasy integration. Please refer to the following article in ShippingEasy's knowledge base for background on how to use ShippingEasy's API for a custom integrations: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203086859-How-do-I-access-ShippingEasy-s-open-API-to-build-a-custom-integration-
In this article
What is ShippingEasy?
ShippingEasy is a web-based software which helps retailers process, fulfill, and ship orders from their e-commerce store. It combines order processing, production of shipping labels, and customer communication in an interface that integrates directly with major carriers and online platforms.
ShippingEasy is one of many similar web-based shipping software services that integrates with Duoplane.
Creating a new store in ShippingEasy
- In your ShippingEasy account, go to Settings > Stores & Orders
- Click the Add New button to add a new store
- On the next step, set the form fields as follows:
Platform: ShippingEasy API
Store URL: app.duoplane.com
- Click Save to save the new user
There will be one more piece of information to add to the store settings in ShippingEasy, but first you'll need to complete a few steps in Duoplane.
Gather API credentials from ShippingEasy
From your ShippingEasy account, you will need three pieces of information. Please make note of where they are so that you can enter them into Duoplane:
API Key: This can be found under Settings > API Credentials
API Secret: This can be found under Settings > API Credentials
Store API Key: This can be found under Settings > Stores & Orders and is specific to the store that you created in ShippingEasy in the previous step
Configure the ShippingEasy connection in Duoplane
Important: The ShippingEasy integration should be configured in Duoplane on the vendor's account. If you are a retailer configuring this on behalf of your vendor, please be sure to complete these steps on that vendor's account.
- While logged into your Duoplane Vendor account, go to the following URL: https://app.duoplane.com/vendor_integrations/shipping_easy
- Click the Create integration button to start the process
- On the next step, set the form fields with the values from ShippingEasy in the previous section: API Key, API Secret, and Store API Key
- Copy the Shipment Callback Path from Duoplane and use it in the next step to complete the integration
- Click Save
Add your Shipment Callback Path to ShippingEasy
- In your ShippingEasy account, navigate back to the API store that you created in the first section and edit the store settings
- In the API Configuration section, set the Shipment Callback Path to the value that you copied from Duoplane in the previous section
Deleting the ShippingEasy integration
- In your Duoplane Vendor account, go to https://app.duoplane.com/vendor_integrations/shipping_easy
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete connection