As a vendor, there might be a time you want to run through a list of all open orders in spreadsheet form (e.g. a CSV). In Duoplane this can be done quickly and easily by taking the following steps:
Download a CSV or PDF
- In your Duoplane Vendor account, press the button that says Orders under the Main Menu
- From the Orders dashboard, you can use any of the quick links like "new purchase orders", "open purchase orders", "new shipments" or, on the left sidebar menu "late orders"
- Select one of these options that matches what you're looking for, and click Downloads when the page loads
- ALTERNATIVELY: instead of using a preset to pull up orders, you can pull up a report with orders that have specific criteria (like a date range) by using Search Orders and continuing the following steps
- Select PDF (copies of the POs in PDF form) or CSV (spreadsheet) for the file type
- Select the format to be by purchase order or by item